Please view our FAQ below for instant answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you have a question not answered on this page please use this Pre-Sales Inquiries Form.
Sign and Banner Products
Yes, we offer the option of requesting a design proof. Note: If you order a Sign or Banner and request a "Design Proof" but do not respond to our "Design Proof" e-mail within 2 business days, the order will be printed as is and shipped.
Yes we do. Our Online Banners and Custom Banners all have Double-sided Banners available.
All of our banners are digitally printed at high-quality on 13 ounce premium durable vinyl cloth. This is a very strong fabric with superb outdoor dependability.
Yes, we do. Please contact us for custom sizes.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
All orders are confirmed automatically via e-mail within a few minutes of your order. If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact us.
1. The "Coupon Code Box" is located on our 'Checkout Page'.
2. The "Coupon Code" must be used at the time order is completed. Customer cannot ask us to apply the discount after the order.
3. The "Coupon Code" is valid through the expiration date and can be used numerous times by you or people referred by you.
4. Only one "Coupon Code" may be used per order.
Click here for our Privacy Statement.
Please call our Toll-free Number (877) 587-4467 before coming to our shop to arrange pickup date and time.
1DayBanner.com is located in Santa Ana, California.
Nearby counties and cities include: Orange County, San Diego County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County, Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster and Yorba Linda.
Our address is:
1636 East Edinger Ave, Suite B
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Please click here to go to our Contact page.
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions page for our current Cancellation Policy.
California residents pay applicable Sales tax.
In order to hang a banner properly in OPEN SPACE, please follow the instructions below. They are essential to maximize the lifespan of your banner:
1) Do not attach rope directly to the grommet holes.This will place too much pressure on the banner.Instead, attach a metal ring or snap hook to every grommet (Top and Bottom of the Banner).
2) Depending on the size of the banner, run a steel cable or industrial grade rope through all of the rings on top and bottom. Tie each ring to the rope with a plastic cable tie.
3) Attach top and bottom ropes together at both ends of the banner.
4) We strongly recommend Wind Slit cuts for banners hanging between poles or trees.
5) Do not use only the top grommets to hang your banner. Banners need to be secured both from top and bottom
Installing a Vinyl Banner on a Wall
Use 1/4" Braided nylon rope - working load limit at least 124 lb.
Installing a Vinyl Banner in an Open Area
Use 3/8" Braided nylon rope - working load limit at least 278 lb. (or higher)
Please call if you have any questions.
You should NOT fold vinyl banners, roll them.
Do not throw the shipping box away, save it to store your vinyl banner for future use. This will help keep it clean and in good condition.
If your vinyl banner is dirty, wash it with regular soap and water. You can also use Windex or other window cleaning solution.
Dry your vinyl banner using a towel.