Please have your file or files ready to upload when you place an order, Files must be uploaded immediately after the order is placed. After you place your order you will receive an e-mail with your Order # and our FILE UPLOAD LINK. Please visit the link to upload your file.
You are allowed to upload your designs one time free of charge. If the first design upload is incorrect, we may allow a second upload free of charge at our discretion. We reserve the right to cancel any order, any time and for any reason. If your credit or debit card has already been charged and your order is cancelled, a credit will be placed on the card used for the original purchase.
1) DESIGNING YOUR BANNER:
- Design your banner in the actual size or minimum 50% of the actual size. For example, if banner is 3ft x 6ft (36" x 72"), the design you create should be 36 in. x 72 in. or minimum 18 in. x 36 in.
- Design in CMYK color mode
- Convert all Fonts to Outlines
- Flatten your design
- No Bleed is required
- Do not use "Watermarks"
- Do not link, password protect, or lock your design
- Remove all invisible objects outside the Design Box
- Don't place important text or graphics within 2 inches of the edges of the design due to grommet placement
- Background color can cover entire design
2) SAVING YOUR FILE:
- Save your file as PDF or JPEG between 100-200 dpi. Other file formats such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Publisher or PowerPoint files will not be accepted.
- Maximum file size is 150 MB
- Do not upload more than one file for each design
- Our system operates on Windows so make sure Mac files open in Windows correctly
- If you are ordering with separate designs for each side: Name your files accordingly: Side 1, Side 2
Please Note: If your size isn't listed, please contact us before placing an order. For security reasons, we cannot accept e-mailed files or file download links. Please upload your file using our upload system.
Available Double-sided Custom Banner Sizes
- 2′ x 4′, 2′ x 5′, 2′ x 6′, 2′ x 7′, 2′ x 8′, 2′ x 9′, 2′ x 10′
- 3′ x 4′, 3′ x 5′, 3′ x 6′, 3′ x 7′, 3′ x 8′, 3′ x 9′, 3′ x 10′
- 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 5′, 4′ x 6′, 4′ x 7′, 4′ x 8′, 4′ x 9′, 4′ x 10′
- 5′ x 4′, 5′ x 5′, 5′ x 6′, 5′ x 7′, 5′ x 8′, 5′ x 9′, 5′ x 10′